My name is Heather, I’m a thirty-something mommy who loves to bake, cook and try new recipes! In order to justify the amount of cookbooks I’ve accumulated, I figured this is one way to get motivated. Thanks for stopping by and *hopefully* trying a dish or two!
– My favorite foods are waffles, peanut butter & glazed donut holes.
– I grew up in a has-been Seattle, WA suburb.
– I’m a stay-at-home mom to our 3 littles- a girl and twin boys.
– I am a Major Disney fanatic, especially relating to Walt Disney World.
– My husband, Alex, takes my food pics. Unless it’s a crappy one, then you’ll know I took it.
– Pie crust scares me.
– No matter how bad they do, I’ll never give up on those Seattle Mariners.
– I dislike olives, mushrooms, cottage cheese, black licorice and raisins.
-After long stints in the Bay Area (California) and Washington state, we are now back where we began in sunny Las Vegas and it is just fabulous here!